Monday, January 12, 2015

Trials & Struggles



Trials & struggles. We all have them. Often times I feel as if that's all my life consists of. But recently I started realizing I need to turn those struggles into blessings.God puts hard things in our lives to test us,to make us better people for him. You see God desperately wants purity in our hearts,that is the reason for the hard things in our lives. He is testing the reigns to see how we handle our struggles,He wants to bless us! But if we constantly complain about them he will not. We need to embrace our trials and struggles because they are all part of Gods work in us.

So rather than dread trials that are coming our way, we need to take courage in the fact that God is faithful, His strength is sufficient for any trial you and I face or will face.Whenever I feel like life is to much I just can't make it through something I turn to these verses and remember God will not put me through something I can't handle.

1 Peter 5:10 "And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast."

James 1:12 "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those that love him."

Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;perseverance,character, and character, hope."

-Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment