Friday, January 9, 2015

A Season For Everything- Part Three of Organizing Your Heart



I have experienced many different seasons of my life over the past few years. I went from single to wife to mother and each change brought less independence. My skill list may have changed too but my spiritual gift(s) have stayed the same. God has blessed each of us with spiritual gifts that we are to use during every season of our lives. 1 Peter 4:10. Even though I have less time to use what God has given me, it hasn't deterred me from figuring out how I can serve others in that area. My purpose right now is to raise my children and I will try and use my gift accordingly. Figure out your spiritual gift and then find your purpose or mission.

1 Corinthians 12 talks about the gifts God has blessed each one of us with. A wonderful resource for figuring out your gift is found here: In Touch Ministries- About Spiritual Gifts


Try looking over these three simple steps to get your heart on the right track this new year:
1. Clear your heart
2. Pray about it
3. Find your spiritual gift and purpose (read above)

No comments:

Post a Comment